Seven Ways Of True Gratitude
This week our pastor gave us seven ways to show God how thankful we are on a daily basis. Now there's no excuse for not counting our blessings ton by ton!
1. Thank God in every circumstance.
2. Be thankful for little things.
3. Say Thank You more often.
4. Be thankful for what you have instead of dwelling on what you lack.
5. Tell someone every day you are thankful for them.
6. Begin your day by listing five things you are thankful for.
7. End your day by thanking God for three things that happened to you.
My heart's desire is to be grateful for what I've already been given and, by faith, be thankful what God is going to do. Let's determine today that a year from now we'll be able to say our attitude of gratitude has been stronger than ever before.