Sausage And Egg Breakfast Casserole
2 1-pound packages of ground sausage
1 32-ounce bag of frozen hash browns
2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups milk (I used almond milk)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Brown sausage in a large skillet. Move from skillet to large bowl, leaving the fat and juices in the skillet.
3. Pour hash browns into skillet and cook until browned and the juices are gone.
4. Line the bottom of the baking dish with hash browns, then layer the sausage and cheese on top.
5. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over top of mixture in the baking dish.
6. Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes.