Thursday, September 8, 2016
Cinnamon Sugar Almonds
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp powdered sugar
pinch of salt
1 bag (4.5 oz) whole natural almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spread almonds in the bottom of a baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for five minutes, then stir and bake an additional five minutes.
3. While almonds are baking, mix cinnamon, powdered sugar and salt in a large bowl.
4. Lightly spray almonds with nonstick spray, stir and lightly spray again.
5. Immediately drop almonds into cinnamon sugar mixture and carefully toss to coat them completely. Eat them warm or store them in an air-tight container once they've cooled.