Three-Layer Cookie Bites
If so, you have to try these three-layer cookie bites.
1 package pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough
12 snack-size peanut butter cups
1 package brownie mix
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Heavily spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray. You might want to use cupcake papers if you have any concerns about sticking.
2. Using 1 1/2 squares in each opening, fill the bottoms of each. You'll probably have some leftover if you want to make more.
3. Place a peanut butter cup upside down in each opening.
4. Mix up the brownie mix according to the directions and pour over each cup, filling about 3/4 of the way full - just enough to cover.
5. Bake at 350 for 18 minutes. Allow to cool briefly, then pop them out and place them on a cooling rack.
You can serve these warm, so the peanut butter cup is soft, or serve within a few hours so they're fresh.