Turkey and Cheese Stuffed Shells
1/2 box jumbo pasta shells
1 pound ground turkey
1 1/2 cups whole milk ricotta
1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 jar pasta sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Cook the shells according to package directions, but for only 2/3 of the allotted time. They will be slightly underdone, which is how you want them.
3. While the shells cook, brown the turkey meat sprinkled with Italian seasoning.
4. In a large bowl, mix the three cheeses. When the meat is browned, stir it into the cheese mixture.
5. Stuff the jumbo shells with the meat and cheese mixture.
6. Pour a thin layer of sauce into the bottom of the pan. Place the stuffed shells in rows and cover with more sauce and cheese.
7. Bake, covered with foil, at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.