Two-Ingredient Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups
This fall favorite is going to be my go-to fellowship and potluck treat. Not only are these apple pie bites yummy, they really do have just two ingredients, and you can have them on hand for last-minute sweets.
Normally when I write out a recipe for you, I include the ingredient list (in this case, refrigerator cinnamon rolls and a can of apple pie filling). And then I give you the steps to make them: Press each cinnamon roll into a muffin tin and top with coarsely chopped apple pie filling. Bake at 375 degrees for 13-14 minutes. Drizzle the package of glasses over the top and serve warm.
Here are a few ways to make these pie cups even more special:
* Sprinkle with cinnamon before drizzling the glaze.
* Try them with a variety of pie fillings.
* Play around with combinations of cinnamon roll flavors.
* Add a drizzle of caramel before the glaze.
* Definitely serve with ice cream!