Three-Ingredient Peanut Butter Squares
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
2 1/2 cups oats
1. Pour honey into a large microwave-safe bowl, then scoop in the peanut butter.
2. Heat the mixture in the microwave for about 60 seconds. It should be smooth and creamy once you stir it.
3. While the microwave is going, line an 8x8-inch baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
4. Add oats to the large bowl and combine thoroughly.
5. Immediately pour into the prepared dish. Refrigerate for an hour or until completely cool. Cut into bars or squares.