Ice Box Eggnog Creme Pie
Guess what - eggnog is back in stores! I'm sure you've already noticed. One of our local grocery stores had eight different varieties in their own section last week. 'Tis the season!
And what better way to celebrate than with a no-bake, 5-ingredient eggnog creme pie recipe? There is no better way. I was just testing you.
Let the eggnog celebration begin!
1 3.4oz package vanilla instant pudding
1 3/4 cups cold eggnog
1 cup softened whipped topping
1 9-inch graham cracker crust
Nutmeg for garnish
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine dry vanilla instant pudding mix and eggnog. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
2. Remove bowl from mixer and fold in whipped topping until just combined.
3. Spoon mixture into pie crust and sprinkle with nutmeg.
4. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until thoroughly chilled and solid.
5. Serve with additional whipped topping and nutmeg for garnish.
Post a Comment