Decorations For Your Last-Minute Christmas Baking
* Powdered sugar cures everything! Those dark brownies you’ve made will be absolutely beautiful under a dusting of that sweet, white powdered sugar.
* After you’ve frosted your cookies, sprinkle them with crushed peppermint candies.
* Use larger sprinkles to outline your cake or cookies. A thin line of frosting will hold them in place.
* A drizzle of caramel will turn everything up a notch.
* Chocolate and nuts are the perfect combination - crush up pecans and walnuts to use as toppings.
* Combine sweet and salty to crush both cravings!
* Add some sprinkles or crushed peppermints to your cookie batter before you bake it.
* No frosting? Mix together powdered sugar, a splash of milk and a tablespoon of vanilla. Ta da ... instant glaze.
What are your favorite decorations when you’re doing your Christmas baking?