Chocolate Caramel Brownies
My favorite recipe was submitted by Quincy, the events manager at Bridge View Center. These brownies are absolutely amazing, and I couldn’t resist making a batch to share.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt together 1/3 cup milk with a 14-oz bag of caramels. Stir until combined and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine 1/3 cup milk, 3/4 cup melted butter and 1 box German chocolate cake mix.
4. Spoon half the batter into the prepared dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes.
5. Remove dish from oven and pour 1 package dark chocolate chips over the batter, then cover with the melted caramel. Drop remaining batter on top of caramel.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for an additional 15-18 minutes.