Creamy Sausage Crescent Rolls
They're the perfect size for an appetizer for your next get-together, and they freeze incredibly well. Just thaw and heat them back up whenever you want. And with just three ingredients, they'll keep your grocery budget intact.
1 lb ground sausage, any flavor
1 8-oz package cream cheese, room temperature
Refrigerator crescent rolls (10 in a package)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Brown the sausage in a large cast iron skillet, adding your favorite spices to taste.
3. Once browned, add the cream cheese, stirring as it melts. Combine completely until smooth.
4. In each triangle of crescent roll dough, place a spoonful of sausage mixture on the large end and roll up. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Following the directions on the crescent roll package, bake until golden brown and fluffy - approximately 10-12 minutes.