Mini Banana Bread Loaves All Wrapped Up
Today you're getting a two-for-one deal: a recipe to make mini banana bread loaves and instructions for wrapping them up. It doesn't get any better than that!
1 3/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray 10 mini loaf pans with nonstick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Using a stand mixer, cream butter and sugars until smooth. Add bananas and combine completely. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Slowly add dry mixture to the stand mixer.
5. Divide the batter among the mini loaf pans.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool 10-15 minutes before removing from the pans.
While you're waiting for the bread to cool, cut a piece of cardboard the same size as two loaves. Cut a piece of aluminum foil to match.
When the bread is completely cooled, place two loaves on each mini tray and wrap them up with cling wrap. Tie on a pretty bow to complete your special package.