Cheeseburger Pizza Stuffed Pepper Rings
I've included a great meatloaf mix here, but you can always trade it out for yours. I'd love to hear what amazing combination you come up with.
1 large green pepper
1 large red pepper
1 pound ground beef
Italian seasoning to taste
1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
2 Tbsp minced garlic
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice the top and bottom off each pepper and dice them. Cut the pepper itself into three rings.
3. Mix all of the ingredients, including the diced peppers, in a large bowl.
4. Divide the mixture between the six pepper rings. They'll probably be over-filled, but they'll reduce a little while cooking.
5. Bake pepper rings on a baking sheet for 40-45 minutes, until the meat is cooked through all the way. At the 40-minute mark, you can also sprinkle on more cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes.