Roasted Chicken Drumsticks
One of the easiest and tastiest ways to fix drumsticks is by simply coating them in spices and roasting for an hour. I will not use exact measurements here because I don't know your particular tastes. They are merely some suggestions and guidelines, and you can take it from there.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 13x9 baking dish with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Line up drumsticks in the dish and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle chosen spices on top of the drumsticks, beginning with the salt.
4. Roast at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn drumsticks over and roast for an additional 30 minutes.
5. Serve with veggies and fruit.