Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tortillas
6 chicken breasts
1 can kernel corn, drained
2 cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 can black beans, drained
1 cup chicken broth
1 package taco seasoning
1 package small whole-wheat tortillas
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick spray.
2. Place chicken breasts in a single layer on the bottom of the slow cooker.
3. Mix corn, tomatoes, beans, broth and seasoning together. Pour over chicken.
4. Cook on low 8-9 hours.
5. Using two forks, shred the chicken while still in the slow cooker. Mix the shredded chicken into the veggie mixture.
6. Using a slotted spoon to drain the juices, pile chicken mixture onto a tortilla. Top with shredded cheese.