Cake Mix Cookies
I used a double fudge cake mix, which already would have been fantastic. But extra chocolate chips and a couple other ingredients and you'll have a new favorite recipe.
I also encourage you to play around with different flavors of cake mix and chips. The combinations are endless!
1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
1 box of cake mix
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix eggs and oil, then add cake mix. Beat until completely combined. Add chocolate chips.
3. Drop by rounded spoonful onto nonstick baking sheet.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. (The larger the cookie, the longer they'll take.)
5. Remove when done and let cool on the tray for a few minutes before moving them. They're very smooshy, so they'll break if you remove them too soon. Place on cooling rack to finish cooling, or go ahead and indulge in the warmth of hot, fresh cookies.