Tater Tot Casserole
That's what this tater tot casserole is for me. I adore every single ingredient that's in this, and the combination fulfills all those salty, meaty, crunchy cravings.
2 pounds ground beef
1 1/4 cups water
2 envelopes sloppy joe seasoning
1 6 oz can tomato paste
1 small package frozen green beans
1 4oz can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
1 bag frozen tater tots
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13x9 inch baking dish.
2. In large pot, brown beef over medium heat. Add water and seasoning. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened.
3. Add tomato paste, green beans and mushrooms. Stir until blended.
4. Pour mixture into baking dish. Top with tater tots.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cover with cheese and bake an additional 5-10 minutes, until heated through and cheese is melted and browning.