Gifts For Good Little Dogs
You have no idea what it took to get them to sit still like this. Danny had to get involved. It wasn't pretty.
But you'll notice the two stockings behind them. They're empty right now, but on Christmas morning they'll be full of special treats just for puppies.
There are tons of great ideas out there for puppy presents. Here are just a few.
* rawhide anything
* homemade biscuits
* toys that you can put treats into
* toys that you can put treats into (Did I already mention that? Maybe that's for a reason.)
* squeaky toys
* fetching toys
* free running on the property (Yes, that one's directed at me.)
* Time at the off-leash dog park
* A game of "Hide and Seek the Treat" around the house
* Puppy playtime with some canine friends
More for you than them:
* grooming tools
* new beds
* collars, leashes, tags
* automatic watering bowls
Now, I don't know your thoughts on the subject, but I just can't bring myself to put my dogs in clothes or costumes. I know there are a lot of cute ones out there, but my girls can't stand them. You should see their faces when we try to put them in t-shirts. Not fun.
So have some fun, put together a great gift collection and let me know what you found. The girls love new ideas as much as I do!