Roasted Chicken Wings With Sweet Potatoes and Asparagus
That's why this roasted dinner is a favorite in my book. The chicken and sweet potatoes go in first, then you add the asparagus at the last minute. They're all so sticky sweet and tender by the end that you wish you'd done four pans and not just two.
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 1/4 cup honey
* lime juice
* 2 Tbsp minced garlic
* 2 sweet potatoes
* 20-25 chicken wings
* 1 bunch of asparagus
* seasoning salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover two baking sheets with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick spray.
2. Combine the first four ingredients in a large bowl. Cut sweet potatoes into cubes and toss with the mixture. Spread in the center of the two baking sheets.
3. Toss the wings in the mixture and line the edge of the two baking sheets.
4. Roast at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn chicken and brush with remaining mixture. Stir the potatoes a little. Roast for an additional 15 minutes.
5. Add the asparagus and sprinkle everything with seasoning salt. Continue to roast until chicken is cooked through and asparagus is tender, about 10 minutes.