Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
Unless it's strawberry lemonade.
Better yet, strawberry lemonade cookies.
Still better, strawberry lemonade cookies made simple with boxed cake mix!
Yep, I'm sold. Not only are they easy to make, they're also thick, soft, and totally addictive. The added bonus is that you'll be using two cake mixes, so you'll have twice as many cookies - more than 3 dozen, depending on how large you make them.
That's enough to share and to keep some to enjoy yourself.
1 box lemon cake mix
1 box strawberry cake mix
4 eggs, room temperature
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine lemon cake mix, 2 eggs, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the strawberry cake mix, 2 eggs, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil.
4. Place both bowls in the refrigerator for about an hour to chill the dough.
5. After the half an hour, roll a small ball of each dough. Then roll the two balls together to loosely combine. Lay out 12 balls on the baking sheet and press down slightly.
6. Bake at 375v degrees for 9-10 minutes, until the edges are golden and the tops spring back when you touch them.