Brown Sugar, Bacon-Wrapped Chicken
With just four ingredients and a little seasoning, you can have a delicious, flavorful chicken dish in less than 45 minutes. The combination of brown sugar and bacon makes its own marinade, and the chicken soaks up all that yummy goodness. See if you can only eat one!
1 cup brown sugar, packed
3 Tbsp minced garlic
salt and pepper
4 large chicken breasts
12 slices uncooked bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray the inside of a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
3. Coat both sides of one piece of chicken with the sugar mixture.
4. Wrap the chicken with bacon, using 2-3 slices per breast, and place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
5. Repeat with the other three pieces. Sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture over the top of the chicken.
6. Bake chicken at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and bacon is browned and crispy.
Post a Comment