Brown Sugar Cinnamon Bundt Cake
This Bundt cake recipe I found is just about perfect for that sweets addiction. It starts with a cake mix, continues with just a few ingredients and ends with a beautiful cake ready to enjoy. Honestly, the best part is the sugar crust around the edges - a crispy contrast to the moist cake.
1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 cup sugar
1 8oz bowl of sour cream
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 Tbsp butter flavoring/extract
3 Tbsp packed brown sugar
2 tsp sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray and flour a decorative Bundt pan.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the first six ingredients until smooth and creamy.
3. While the cake batter mixes, combine sugars and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
4. Pour half the batter into the cake pan. Pour the cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly over the top, then the remaining batter.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 60-65 minutes, until cake is baked all the way through.
6. Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then run a knife around the outside and inside edges to release the cake from the pan. Turn cake out onto a plate or cooling rack. When completely cool, dust with powdered sugar and serve.