Sorry, You'll Have To Take The Financial Staircase.
This is where I pinch you so you'll wake up.
Financial security isn't something to which you arrive, but something you work toward.
Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy herds. For riches are not for ever: and doth the crown endure to every generation? Proverbs 27:23-24
Diligence means taking your financial journey one step at a time. No fair skipping steps or trying to find the escalator. There are no shortcuts in this trip.
Here are just a few other things to keep in mind:
* Money spent on small things can't be saved for bigger things.
* Figure up your hourly wage, then compare that to the amount you're spending. Is that purchase worth the time it would take to earn that much money again?
* Invest in memories and experiences before collecting stuff.
* Set realistic financial goals and reward yourself (without spending money) when you achieve them.
* Find an accountability partner who will help you control and curb your spending.
* Tithe regularly and watch how God handles your finances for you.