Sheet Pan Pork Chops, Sweet Potato, Apple And Asparagus
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
1/2 Tbsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste
6 pork chops
1 apple, sliced
2 medium sweet potatoes, diced
1 bundle of asparagus
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with nonstick spray.
2. Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Place each pork chop in the mixture and turn to coat. Lay them down the middle of the sheet pan.
3. Toss the apples and sweet potato in the mixture and fill the edges of the pan with them.
4. Roast in the oven at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
5. Toss asparagus with olive oil and the remaining spice mixture.
6. At the 20-minute mark, add seasoned asparagus to the sheet pan. Roast an additional 10-15 minutes.