Brats And Chicken Over Rice
If you get the preseasoned, frozen chicken that's already been spiced and marinated, this dish is even easier.
8 brats (I used half pineapple, half jalapeno cheddar)
1/2 a bag of preseasoned, frozen chicken, thawed
2 servings brown rice
sriracha sauce to taste
1. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large cast iron skillet. Begin boiling water according to package.
2. Cut brats into bite-sized pieces. Add to oil and stir fry.
3. Prepare rice as directed.
4. Thaw chicken as directed on package.
5. Add chicken to brats and stir in to coat in the bits from the bottom of the skillet.
6. Serve with rice and top with sriracha as desired.