Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
I love cookies. I've always loved cookies. I have the recipes for cookies I ate growing up, and I have dozens of cookie recipes saved for testing.
Does any of this sound like you?
If so, you'll want to try this crazy-awesome cookie recipe that combines raspberry muffin mix, cream cheese and white chocolate chips into little balls of perfection. And, if you so choose, you can swap out the raspberry muffin mix used here for any other flavor you find. Yep, crazy-awesome cookies coming right up!
1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
8oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 7oz boxes raspberry muffin mix
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Allow butter and cream cheese to come to room temperature, about 4-5 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, cream butter and cream cheese until completely blended.
4. Add sugar and mix completely. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
5. Add muffin mix, flour and baking powder, combining thoroughly. Stir in the white chips.
6. Scoop dough into 2-inch balls. Place on covered cookie sheets.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes, until the edges are just browned. Remove from the oven and allow to sit 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Store in an air-tight container as soon as they have cooled.
Post a Comment