Three Envelope Pot Roast
Yep. That's it. And after a few hours, you'll have the most tender, juicy roast. You could probably curl up right there in the middle of this roast and live. I know I would.
* one package of dry Italian dressing mix
* one package of French onion soup mix
* one package dry brown gravy mix
* 1 cup water
* one 3-pound chuck roast
1. Mix the three packages of mix together in a bowl and add the cup of water.
2. Place roast in slow cooker and cover with the mixture.
3. Cook on low for 8-9 hours. Enjoy!