Key Lime Pie
It sounds like such a decadent specialty dish that only experienced chefs could perfect it.
But it's not!
Try this five-ingredient recipe and you'll wish it was summer all year round just so you can make this key lime pie again and again and again.
And by the way, I've learned that "real" key lime pies aren't green - they're pale yellow. The ones that are bright green have coloring added to make them more dramatic.
14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
3 egg yolks
1/2 cup lime juice
9" pie shell
fresh whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine milk, yolks and lime juice in a medium bowl, blending until smooth.
3. Pour into pie shell. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
4. When done, allow to stand for 10 minutes and then refrigerate.
5. Serve with whipped cream.