A Weekend of Reflection
Here are just a few of the things that I've learned over the past few days:
* Choose compassion and compromise over division and destruction.
* Your reactions and responses truly do affect everyone around you.
* Multitasking when you're already busy makes things exponentially worse.
* Be a calming presence for others, the way concerned and caring people are to you.
* God's Word at the end of the day is the only way to cleanse your brain and your soul after so many hours in the world.
* Relaxation isn't lazy - it's necessary rejuvenation.
I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high. Psalm 7:17
Make this a weekend of reflection. Look back on the things you've learned this week and thank the Lord for all He's done. Whether it's been a tough one or a great one, He's been beside you every step of the way. Spend the next two days praising Him for that.