BBQ Tuna Enchiladas
Using a grill pan for these enchiladas is possibly the most important part of the whole recipe. The ridges in the pan will make crispy marks on the tortillas, adding the perfect amount of crunch.
There are many variations of ingredients you can add to this dish, and I've chosen just one to share with you today. Once you've tried this one, create your own combination and share it here.
4 medium tortillas
2 large cans of tuna
1/4 cup honey BBQ sauce
1/8 cup peach mango salsa
1/4 cup plain kernel corn
1. Spray your grill pan with nonstick spray and warm over medium-high heat.
2. Combine the tuna and BBQ sauce in a medium bowl. Divide evenly between two tortillas on a plate.
3. Divide the salsa and corn evenly between the two tortillas and cover with the other two tortillas.
4. Slide the first enchilada off the plate onto the grill pan. Press down and heat for 2-3 minutes. Flip and repeat on the other side. (The easiest way is to cover the pan with a plate, flip both of them together and then slide the tortillas back into the pan.) The inside yumminess will get warm and sticky, and the outside will have those perfect, crispy grill marks.
5. Remove from pan, cut in fourths and serve immediately.
Post a Comment