Peanut Butter Crunch Brownie Bars
If this sounds intriguing, you'll love this peanut butter crunch brownie bars. If you don't eat the whole pan by yourself, you'll make those you love very happy when you share them.
1 box chewy brownie mix
8 peanut butter cups, roughly chopped
3/4 cup salted peanuts
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
1 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups puffed rice cereal
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees or as directed on the brownie box. Spray 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
2. Prepare the brownies according to the box directions and pour into the 9x13 pan. Bake for 5 minutes less than the directions say - the top shouldn't be solid yet.
3. Sprinkle the top with chopped peanut butter cups and peanuts. Cover it as thickly as you'd like. Return the pan to the oven for 5 more minutes.
4. During those five minutes, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a small pan and melt over medium heat. Stir in the cereal and immediately pour over the brownies. Spread to cover it evenly.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Store in an air-tight container.